無論是身處學校還是步入社會,大家都嘗試過寫作吧,借助寫作也可以提高我們的語言組織能力。那么我們該如何寫一篇較為完美的范文呢?以下是小編為大家收集的優秀范文,歡迎大家分享閱讀。
我不想吃飯翻譯篇一
引導語:意大利菜以豐富而多元的味覺饗宴著稱,各地區亦具不同特色;它是世界上最知名的飲食文化地區之一。以下是百分網小編分享給大家的`今天不想吃意大利菜英語對話,歡迎練習!
a do you want to go out for dinner tonight?
你今晚想去外面吃飯嗎?
b sure. have you got anywhere in mind?
當然想了.你心里想好去哪兒了嗎?
a i'm starving, so maybe we could go somewhere with large portions.
我餓了,所以咱們去個飯量足的飯館吧.
b that italian restaurant in the city centre always has large portions. do you want to go there?
市中心的那家意大利餐館給的菜量都很足.你想去那兒嗎?
a i'm not really in the mood for italian, actually. i was thinking of something a bit spicy.
我今天實在不想吃意大利菜.我想吃點辣的.
b if you want spicy food, then i'd recommend going to a thai, indian or chinese restaurant. how about that chinese buffet on cowley road?
如果你想吃辣的,那我建議你去泰國餐館,印度餐館或者中餐館.要不去考雷路的中式自助餐廳怎么樣?
a i really like that restaurant; you get a lot for your money there. but, they've westernized their food, so it's not actually that spicy.
我特別喜歡那家餐廳.在那兒總是物超所值.不過他們那兒做的菜已經有點西化了,不像原來那么辣了.
byou're right. most of their dishes have sweet sauces. we could try that indian restaurant just down the road from us.
你說的沒錯.他們做的大部分菜都加了甜味醬汁.咱們可以去沿著這條路走下去的那家印度餐廳.
a the taj? they're a bit expensive, but they do serve large portions of very hot food.
“泰姬”?那家有點貴,但是他們家做的菜分量都很足.
b the taj it is then.
那就泰姬吧.
ashall we bring our own bottle of wine to save some money?
咱們可以自己帶酒過去嗎?這樣可以節省一點錢.
b they'll still charge us a corkage fee.
他們會收開瓶費的.
a that's right. it'll probably work out to be about the same then anyway.
你說的對.有可能算完價錢跟在那兒點酒價錢一樣.
b don't worry about money. i'll treat you tonight.
別擔心錢。今晚我請你。
a are you sure? we could go dutch.
你確定嗎?我們可以aa制。
b no, i'll pay. it's my turn anyway. you paid last time.
不,我付錢吧。畢竟該我了,上次你付的錢。
a i won't argue with that! let's go!
那我就不爭了!咱們走吧
s("content_relate");【今天不想吃意大利菜英語對話】相關文章:
英語對話聽力材料
08-26
英語口語對話《跳傘》08-18
英語口語對話《蹦極》08-18
日常簡短英語小對話08-18
安全英語情景口語對話08-17
英語常用口語:海關對話08-17
常見的英語情景對話08-17
海邊沖浪英語情景對話08-16
英語口語介紹對話08-16
購物英語口語對話08-16